Saturday, December 08, 2007

If you play by the rules you're gonna miss all the fun..

I think I am going to be able to upload some pictures tonight, so I will finish posting from the weekend we spent in Jupiter with the Taylor's.
This is their beautiful home....sorry I couldn't get the entire house but I was already stepping on the neighbor's lawn! That's Salt, Emmy Sorth, and Jim Adamson out front...big, big house!
This is just some of the food I mentioned in my last post...
And here is David carving...I am sure his cousin Bruce is advising.....

Just a few of the guests....What is a party without Ken Deedy?
Our good friends Julie Durdon and Tom Tinney....

And the hostess with the mostess for sure....Shirley Taylor!! Hmmm, that look on her face makes me wonder if David was passing on some of Bruce's advice?????

Oh I almost forgot the guest house!


No comments: