Saturday, December 11, 2010

I tell you I Can't sleep because across the street...wo oh...I see the party lights!!

Well, maybe I saw Christmas lights, but any kind of lights warrants a party and good time for us. We took a break from our hauling, and lugging and joined the Medleys at Silver Springs for the Festival of Lights.


This was a ride we went on, thinking we would get wonderful pictures from above....duh. The ride was going so fast we got nothing but blur.

I want one of these peacocks in my front yard next Christmas.....Salt says "NOT".

Linda and me....telling Santa fibs about how "good" we have been!!
And of course, Salt didn't have to lie because he is so well behaved...(thanks to the rolling pin I carry).
Crazy Wally.....

There are 3 different glass bottom boat rides. We definitely put this on the list of things to do and places to go when the kids and Emma come next Christmas. Of course, the list is getting SO long, I think they may have to stay a long time.

These pictures were all taken from the glass bottom boat.
After the boat rides we walked the rest of the park. I have seen tons of giraffes over my lifetime, but I have never been up close enough to feed one. Don't much care if I ever do again. Whewww did these guys smell!!




Love the Florida wildlife....so different from what we are used to in the North.

These two guys are alive.....they are albino alligators!


We also attended Dick Milligan's 80th birthday party. Dick is a retired teacher, who keeps everyone in the park going with his handyman skills! Congratulations Dick!

No comments: