Monday, January 17, 2011

Seems that everywhere I turn, I'm just a step behind...I'm going nowhere slow and I think I'm losing my mind....


After moving, papering, painting, tiling and landscaping, I think we just may find some time to start playing and blogging again. Oh yeah, I forgot about 3 weeks of suffering through bronchitis.

So....this will the big catch-up on the blog and hopefully, I will be back on track for awhile.

Here are some views of parts of our house. I am definitely going to get a wide angle lens for Salt's new Cannon, so I don't have to keep piecing pictures together......

This is the Master Bedroom.....minus two huge dressers.

This is my office/den and the spare bedroom. We purchased a new sleeper sofa (with a REAL mattress), so we didn't have to use the room only as a spare bedroom. This is the room we papered.

Kitchen



Dining room.....


Living room


Lanai, was unfinished. Salt painted and tiled it. He has never tiled before and did an amazing job!
Wow...I guess I am behind. This is a picture of New Year's celebration at the Starcher's new residence.

Two tables of delicious food.....

Christmas dinner at Doug and Darlene Rowes. We are so blessed with so many good friends down here!!
Wally and Linda Medley...our first dinner guests. We have actually had 3 more dinner parties since. We are loving having room to entertain again!
One of the highlights of the Christmas season was attending the Warren Acting Companies production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream coat. Terry and Sue's grandchildren, once again did a terrific job.
Little Lanie....she is really getting into this "acting" career! She is just so darn cute!!!


Here is Emma (on the right) performing in church with Grace Wainwright. My little "devil" can really be an angel when she trys. Sometimes I think she is my heartbeat!

Even though we moved into the house just a week before Christmas, I did at least get a tree up. Not as large as usual but it was real!!
Next year will be our BIG Christmas, both of the kids and Emma will be here for the holidays. I am already excited about it!!

Well, there are a gazillion other things we did over the last month, but I'm afraid I didn't take as good notes as I do when I am blogging daily. We have started getting involved here at the new neighborhood. We attended a dance at the clubhouse with a good jazz/blues band and also a concert "A Night in Vegas" with Bob Anderson.

I am hoping now that the cold spell is ending to get around the grounds and get some pictures of the club, pools, lake, and outside of the house.

No comments: