Sunday, November 27, 2011

And it's a great day to be alive...I know the sun still shines when I close my eyes.

I am officially OLD....free lifetime fishing license and Medicare. I am thankful for my health and energy....I may look 65 but I sure don't feel it!

Tonight was "Light Up Mt Dora"....fantastic decorations and more great entertainment.

A part of the Mr Dora ballet school.....


This Elvis impersonator was voted one of the top 5 impersonators by the Elvis Presley Foundation. He is dressed in an army uniform to honor Elvis time in the army, as the program was entitled "Heroes".....


Earlier in the day, Salt and some of our other friends went out on the boat to celebrate my birthday. What a perfect day to be on the water! The girls all got together and made a lunch and Susie made my favorite cake....Chocolate with peanut butter frosting.



I love this sign as we entered the Burrel Lock....I asked the lock master one time..."How do you molest an alligator"? He said it's very difficult....Bwahha



The entrance to the Burrel Canal....





There were all kinds of birds along the way.....I love these herons; it's hard sometimes to tell a statue and a live one.



Our new statue.....


Girls....they wanna have fun!


No comments: