Sunday, December 04, 2011

I tell you, I can't sleep because across the street uh oh I see the "party lights"....

OK....so I'm about two months behind in blogging and I am getting "hell" from family and friends. If I could stay home long enough, I would do a better job. There is just SO much going on in our area and in our lives we are on the go all the time. I do have notes and pictures though so here goes!

We went to Mt Dora (one of our favorite Christmas towns) for the boat parade. We parked near the museum which is always one of the highlights of the many decorated buildings. They just do an amazing job and it's very difficult to get everything in still pictures. The following two pictures show a little of the lights.

The blue lighted area in the back is the marina itself....they decorate all sides of the building and it has thousands of lights.....amazing!


Some of the decorated boats....



This one was definitely my favorite....it was just beautiful floating down the lake.



This one is a bit blurry, but it's Santa skiing behind a festive boat.



No comments: