Sunday, June 20, 2010

Let me tell you a secret about a father's love.......

Happy Father's Day.....

Salt and the kids on our "honeymoon".....the week he became an instant "father" 21 years ago!


Betty and me with my dad....I miss him SO much!


Bill and the kids....that's a Birthday party hat on Betty's head....we didn't make her wear her dunce hat in pictures....ha ha. Sorry Bet, your mom is in one of her silly moods!



I missed so much blogging while my computer was down, I am going to catch up in bits and pieces. Here is our beautiful Janna, who was inducted into Honor Society...Junior year. We are all so proud of you Janna! Just goes to show you you can have beauty and brains!!

Joe, who graduated from Oneonta University this year, is now having the time of his life, biking and climbing across the country. You go Joe!! The real world awaits you, so have the time of your life while you can!!

No comments: