Sunday, June 06, 2010

Oh can't you see that you were born to stand by my side...And I was born to be with you...you were born to be my bride.

Saturday we attended Kristen Marra and Alex Beebee's wedding. The weather was beautiful, the bride of course was beautiful and everything went very well at the reception held at Bonnie Castle in Alex Bay.

Here Kristen gets some help from her Maid of Honor and older sister Chelsea.


I love St. Mary's church in Clayton....they have left it like the Catholic churches from my childhood. So many now (like the one I belonged to in Owego...St. Patrick's) have been remodeled to what they call a "modern" design.

Reciting their vows....
One of the little flower girls mom started down the isle and their was this loud shriek....this little one was NOT walking down that isle on her own......


The Father of the Bride's big hurdle....to get through the Father-Daughter dance. John did well, but I do believe I saw some damp eyes.

The little one wasn't so shy once she got outside. They were both SO cute!


Cocktails on the deck....here's Meg Parker enjoying the hor devours


Her mom shows a little sexy leg. She was all dressed when Megan said her outfit looked like a Grandmother's so Meg went and outfitted her from her own closet....nice job Meg!!


Nice ride....

Paternal grandparents, Phil and Yuvone Marra stand next to Nancy, mother of the bride....

We shared a dinner table with Lisa and Eddie Bazinet.,,.Karen and Stub LaShomb were also at the table with us but trust me, if I posted the picture of Karen she would kill me. She must have been ready to read the riot act to Stub....which she needs to do quite often...LOL
The three beautiful Donaldson sisters.....

Bonnie Castle is a beautiful setting for a wedding....it overlooks the river and Boldt Castle.

No comments: