Monday, August 16, 2010

And so began my love affair with....water!

OK....now this is a totally messed up post. My stupid Internet still isn't working properly so I somehow have half of Greyson's birthday party, then my family's weekend visit and then the rest of Greyson's party.... I don't have time to rewrite the whole post so I am going to leave it the way it is....Welcome to my screwed up world!!


Now this is GOOD cake!



Ah, but this is much better......


Janna brought her boyfriend, Jake Sheley for his first visit to the river. We're going to let Janna keep him, since we know we can make a river rat out of him....no problem!

Janna, Jake and Matt....
Matthew takes his last jet ski ride of the season. This was a huge year for Matthew, as he was allowed to drive all the vehicles (jet ski, 4 wheeler and boat) all on his own!

Janna and Jake trying to steal some quiet time in the sun....they couldn't however get rid of their chaperone, Bentley!!


Challenging tube ride, as Joe was behind the boat wheel!!

After thew company left, I washed all the guest linens and packed them away for the season...hotel CLOSED.
Later in the afternoon we attended a "first" birthday party for Greyson Field (Stub and Karen's grandson). After a long fun day, he takes a break in Poppa's arms.

Every little boy's dream gift....TONKA

This is a beach chair...NOT a time out chair!

A little chocolate from Aunt Brenda....

I can do it myself... MOM.....

Grandma KiKi gave him a scoop of ice cream.....BRAIN FREEZE..

So many presents we can cancel Christmas....

No comments: