Thursday, August 26, 2010

Things are looking good in the "Trailerhood".....

Salt is still working on the island...until September 13. I have moved into the motor home at the Merry Knoll campground. I am getting the motor home ready for travel while Salt closes the house.

Emma came and stayed a few days... The hairdo is a result of playing Truth or Dare with Grandma....

Of course she loved the pool....

And a visit from Lindsey and Kelly Boyer.....


These million dollar Prevosts sure put a different slant on "Trailer Park".....

Out for Sushi....can't wait to get to a city where they have the really good stuff....It sure isn't Watertown!


I stole this picture from Janna Jedrzejewski's (Hamel) Facebook page. These are her 3 boys...they are all so darn cute!!!

I probably won't be blogging much in the next week. I am trying to get all my doctor's, eye, hair and pedi appointments done before we leave on the 13th. I always forget how much there is to be done before taking off for 8 months.
Tomorrow off to Watertown with Betty and Emma....I always take Emma out for a stock-up on snacks for her school breaks. Betty has a long term teaching job so they both start school on Tuesday. It will be the last quality day I have to spend with them until they visit us in FL.

No comments: