Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Let's hang on to what we got.....

Becky, Ed, Terry, Susie and Salt and I went to Weirsdale and the Orange Blossom Opry to see the Frankie Valli and the 4 Season tribute show. I swear to God, I felt like I was back in high school....made me want to come home and break all the mirrors in the house so I could keep the feeling a little longer....LOL Beautiful evening....we sat ou on the patio with ice cream (Salt and I had coffee) before the concert and listened to a lone guitar player. The house band played for about 45 minutes....they are a great band and their woman singer, Lori Gill. Lori is a great entertainer and can also be quite the cut-up. Here she is dressed in her fat suit and leathers, singing "The Leader of the Pack"....I thought I would wet my pants.

The young group that performed the tribute was AWESOME....I would go see the show again!!

Big Man in Town....



Some more house band....

Singers with the "Let's Hang On band"....Did some great 60's-70's hits.....


No comments: