Sunday, July 03, 2011

There's a time for joy....a time for tears...a time we'll treasure through all the years.

Betty, Emma and I left early Friday morning for Endicott and Janna's Graduation party. The party was held in Warren Center, PA, at Grandma Abel's pond. Even though it's a different state, the pond is only about 20 minutes from Joe and Rindy's home. It was a wonderful party, nice weather and a great turnout!
It was a great opportunity to catch up with so much of the family that we don't get to see often.
Our niece Kate entertained us with her hula hoop dance (she's great). I know Emma is going to be mastering this after watching Katie!!




And niece Alice....she's the redhead who like it or not, takes after her Aunt Kitty.....well, maybe not the boobs, but pretty much every other trait!



This was a picture bus I bought for Janna when she was in Kindergarten....she did a great job of keeping it up each school year. It's a great keepsake and I love making the comparisons from year to year!


The awesome cake from Wegmans. I love the OFA Indian!!








Salt came over to go to dinner on Saturday evening and we stayed over in the motor home. Salt got down to the dock and found RIGHT IN FRONT of our boat, these three burned out boats. I thought it was probably a spark from some of the fireworks that were set off the night before, but supposedly a guy turned on his lights and their was a screw through one of the wires?????? I like my version better!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh GREAT post! It was so great seeing you. Janna is growing up to be such a beautiful and talented young woman...takes after her cousin obviously!

Thanks for the pics!

Unknown said...

Oh but Janna has the boobs that I dont...so I know how ya feel! haha