Sunday, June 26, 2011

I keep thinking it's not "goodbye"....Keep on thinking it's time to fly.

It's graduation week.....This is my niece Chelsea (my youngest brother, Steve's youngest). They live just outside Albany, NY. I may be a little prejudiced, but I think it's fair to say we have beautiful girls in our family!!!
Here is Janna (Joe's 4th child) who graduated from OFA this weekend. We will be heading to Owego next Friday to attend Janna's graduation party. She was very wise and decided to schedule her party a week later, rather than have to compete with all her friends parties! Notice the gold (honors) cords...

Here she is with her parents Rindy and Joe. Wow Joe, your're looking good. He has been running 3-4 miles every morning and eating healthier!! Rindy, you always look great. Congratulations to all of you!!
And Thursday was our little Emma's 5th grade graduation. It doesn't seem possible she can be going into middle school....




Receiving her diploma from Mrs. Connerton....




Isn't she beautiful!!!!


The family....we always miss Mike at times like this. We will be heading out to see him in November!!

My little cutie Janna having fun at Strawberry Festival....



My cousins Daryl (below) and Shane were up for the annual fishing trip. Shane's son AJ was also with them but I have not received pictures of either Shane or AJ yet!!! These guys know how to fish!! Salt joined them for a fish dinner. I missed it this year since I am still in town.

I had Emma for 3 days this week, as she had half days and Betty was working full days. We had one of our "Grandma/Emma" days in Watertown. We started at one of her favorite restaurants...Ruby Tuesdays.

And she insisted she needed another pedicure before graduation. Zebra nails... :-)



No comments: