Thursday, March 13, 2008

Life is what you make it...so let's make it rock!

This is going to be a week of miscellaneous pictures and inputs. I thought after we returned from our GA trip we were going to settle down awhile....what was I thinking???????

Saturday morning was "Pancake Breakfast" Although they have one every month, this is the first one we attended. Salt volunteered to work so when I went to pay for my ticket they said I didn't have to pay since I was his s/o. Of course, I immediately volunteered him for all the upcoming events!!!


Monday was NY day, which was a catered lunch in the club house with a trivia contest put together by Diane Kone (Ithaca, NY). This is Rick Russo who along with his wife Donna organized the event.

And of course, Mr. NY himself, selling jackpot tickets....(Dave Kone).


and more New Yorkers...


Monday evening, Salt and some of the guys from the resort drove over to watch the launch from the Cape. Of course it was difficult to get very good pictures since it goes at "rocket" speed. I actually thought he did pretty good.

Emma had her music concert this week.... I love her in her glasses...she reminds me of a little librarian!

Here she is with her Dad after the concert. He surprised her and crossed the river in the nasty weather to get there.

Your such a good dad, Frank!

No comments: