Monday, March 03, 2008

Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't...Sometimes you beat the devil sometimes you won't

Headed for Bingo....kind of a lay back day today. Had a meeting to discuss the Savannah/St Augustine trip and found out we have reservations at Paula Deans' restaurant in Savannah.
Love Paula...will be fun to compare her restaurant to our trip to Emeril's last year.

OK...back from Bingo, close all night but no cigar. I did however win a horse race for $15 so at least we paid for our entry fees.

Check out the golf clubs I picked up at the yard sales on Saturday. $15....The unopened package
is a 18' ball retriever (for water shots). My neighbor gave me that...hmmm, and he hasn't even seen me play yet. Golf is going to be our next adventure when we get back from Savannah.

We have also discovered there is a gun club in Eustis (the next town). We are checking that out next week as well. I have not shot competitively in 20 years but now that we have the time I would like to get back into shooting one day a week. I don't want to spend as much time as Bill and I did when we were traveling all over the country but I would like to get Salt interested and maybe find enough other guys that would like to put together a team.
Haircuts tomorrow and then off to bowling.

No comments: