Saturday, December 06, 2008

I was looking shaggy...not to good...I had put it off as long as I could!

So, with Christmas coming and the cruise to follow, I decided I had better think about a new "do"
I went back to the bangs and a simple cut.....very easy! You will also notice, even though I am now old enough to collect Social Security, I am still not gray.....thanks Clairol!



The "real" tree is up on the patio and ready for our Christmas Eve "Open House". I'm not sure anyone else in the resort has a live tree. Everyone has gone "artificial"......just can't go there. I love my Christmas tree!!

I am going to try and take a video of our decorations and lights....it's very festive.

We are headed out tonight to see the lights around the different towns. Having a casual dinner at home and then going with the Kones to check them all out.



Salt and a bunch of our friends went to Tarpon Springs, which is the little Greek village where they dive for sponges. (Remember, I stayed home to go to Bible Study). They had a great time,
but I think I was better off since the next day I beat them all at bowling with my 190...ha ha.

Here's Salt on the boat ride they took....doesn't he look like he was missing me????



Our Christmas shopping is done and 3/4 of the Christmas cards out. It was a much easier Christmas this year but I will miss having all the kids.

No comments: