Saturday, December 20, 2008

Such a pretty face should be dressed in lace....

One of the guys who works here at the resort, clued me into the fact that his mother made doll clothes for American Girl dolls. I was amazed at the intricate detail an 82 year old woman gave to these outfits. When we sent Emma her Christmas presents we sent an outfit for each of her two dolls. She has been so excited about Christmas and the packages under the tree. I text messaged her tonight and told her I thought maybe her dolls should open their packages because it might be something to wear on Christmas. Well, that made her happy!!! Here she is with the the girls dressed in their new clothes. I am going to be very sad when she outgrows dolls!!


Oh yes...if anyone is looking for a good movie. Salt and I went to see the new Will Smith movie "Seven Pounds". It is excellent! A real sad/happy movie. I cried....

No comments: