Saturday, January 16, 2010

I reminisce about the days of old....With that ole time a rock 'n 'roll

Tonight was our "50's" dance at the clubhouse. We missed it last year, as it was held while we were on our cruise. We made up for any missed fun this time around. I love the "oldies" and this group is so much fun when they start playing their games and just having a lot of laughs!!

My friend Carol and I get a laugh from Pearl......


Carol flashing her newly acquired "ponytail".....

Buck and Jerry trying desperately to win the pass the noodle contest.......


I swear it is a noodle!!! The noodle is passed using only the knees....when the music stops whoever is holding the noodle is OUT!


This was the "dress up" game....Whoever held the bag when the music stopped, had to dress in whatever was in the bag and stand in the middle of the circle. This is me kissing the guy with the beautiful (?) face!!! I couldn't resist!!
Oh yeah....we're just a normal bunch of retirees.....and this my friends is what they are talking about when they refer to the the golden years!!!


Tom Nickerson donning his outfit.....

And here we are....Salt says this wasn't really his era.....I told him I could dress him in a diaper and hang a pacifier around his neck cuz he was still in the crib back then. I'm just glad I was a "Cougar" before it became the "in" thing.....Have been with this boy toy for 22 years now!!!

No comments: