Monday, September 06, 2010

Summer's gone and no songbirds are singing.....

Summer is over and we are very close to departing for our trip to New England followed by our move to Florida for the winter.

As has become a custom, I took Emma out to buy a supply of "snacks" for her lunchbox. After shopping I told her I would treat her and her mom to a "Goodbye" lunch. She asked if we could go to "Roasted Thursday"...????? "You know Grandma...where we went last time"....OH...Ruby Tuesday . She cracks me up!


New "winter" haircut!

Janna and Matthew headed back to school. Janna is a SR this year and was elected captain of her Volleyball team. Matthew will be running cross country track.

Salt and I had to stop in to Don's Prop Shop and little Gaige was there "helping" his mom. He is so darn cute!!

No comments: