Sunday, June 19, 2011

We're just mothers and we're just fathers of teenage daughters....

I was singing this very appropriate song to my daughter the other day and chuckling to myself, thinking...."your turn". Emma is at the lovely age when she is starting to know more than her mother and gives her the famous "eye roll". Yi Yi Yi deja vu!!

We attended her gymnastics recital on Saturday....she loves this sport and did a great job. Betty and I will be delivering her to Dunkley's Gymnastic camp the first week in July, where she will
stay for 2 weeks.
She loved the flowers from "Pop".

It was pretty difficult to get too many action shots as they move so quickly....Betty took a video.





After the recital, we girls took "Pop" out for Fathers Day at the Red Lobster. Emma was trying to talk him into Ruby Tuesday but gave in after I promised to take her to Ruby's next week when I have her for 3 days. She was however, very pleased when she was able to order popcorn shrimp at the Lobster.

No comments: