Friday, June 16, 2006


BUS, BUS, THE MAGIC BUS....

Well, after two trips with the motor home (both to Endicott for family functions) I think we have it down pat! We LOVE it. We have had Emma with us for both trips and Matthew on the way home yesterday. It will be a "honeymoon" when we actually get to go with just the two of us!

Our lives have been complete bedlam the last two weeks. I didn't even bother to take my laptop with me on any of the trips knowing I would never get a chance to post.

The foundation is complete and we are hoping FINALLY the construction on the new house can begin. The forecast is 7 days of thunder storms....Thankfully, Peter and Frances have allowed us to stay in this house until ours is completed!

1 comment:

jill said...

the bus looks great! You will have fun. Todd and I and the kids are really enjoying it. We are even considering upgrading and living in it in VA since we know that is a temporary move. Are we crazy or just figuring out the good life?