Tuesday, June 06, 2006


We Shall Gather at the River.....




Many thanks to Rex Ennis, coordinator, Joan Flint, organist and Toby Schilling, visiting minister, for our first church service of the season. It was so good to connect with all of our friends and family who have returned to the island after a long winter.

Monday morning we finally woke up to sunshine.
Betty and I headed off to Watertown for a long delayed shopping trip.

I finally purchased a new digital camera. I have one of the first Sony digitals which still uses the floppy disc. As much as I love the camera I have come to the realization that the floppy disc will be obsolete before long. I purchased a new Cannon that is so slim I can put it in my jeans pocket. I am going to start playing with it today.

I also purchased a new Garmin C330 Street Pilot (GPS) system for Salt for Father's Day. The sales rep claims it is "Idiot Proof"....That sure puts the pressure on.

No comments: