Thursday, June 08, 2006

IF I HAD A HAMMER, I WOULD HAMMER IN THE MORNING....

If you have not guessed from the pictures...The foundation crew showed up today! Now if the weather just holds (which it is not supposed to) we may have a chance of getting the house up on time after all.

It seemed that everything was at a standstill and now it feels like a freight train is coming right at us. We take delivery on the motor home on Thursday next and the following Friday, immediately after Emma's Kindergarten graduation, we will leave (with the "magic bus") for Owego. Our niece Janna will be performing in her 10th dance recital. It is also Strawberry Festival which is always a lot of fun (and a perfect excuse to overeat).

My brain has gone into the overload mode! It's time to start making lists and remembering where I put them after they are completed.






1 comment:

jill said...

that's so exciting. Can't wait to see the finished product.
I know what you mean. When I packed I had to keep some stuff out to bring with us, but it was hard to keep track of it all. I think overall I did a good job of bringing just what we needed.