Monday, June 26, 2006

He took my bait when I throwed my line..when I got him to the bank, Lord, he sure looked fine! (Watson Doc)


My cousin Shane Burlew with one of the MANY bass he caught during his week of bass fishing here on the river. Although Salt and I didn't get a chance to join him this year he was able to take our friends the Adamsons out for a day.
Ellen proudly displays her best catch.
And if you get the chance to sit it out or dance....I hope you dance!

I am finally getting a chance to go through some of the pictures I took over the last 10 days. Above is Janna at her 10th dance recital. It seems like only yesterday we were going to her first one. For Salt it was her first one....he is loving the fact that he can now participate in some of the family functions.

No comments: