Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eat a few Rib Eye until you get your fill....Eat a few Rib Eye hot off the grill...

I know....I am getting static again because I have not updated. I think I am so far behind again, I hope I can remember what we have been doing. SO much going on now.

I love this picture of poor Emma. She has been trying SO hard to quit sucking that "dumb thumb"....no matter what she does, it ends up in her mouth sometime during the night.

However, the orthodontist has put her spacers in and within the month will put in an apparatus which will not allow her to suck it....We HOPE!

Doug and Darlene hosted us for Gene and Ruth's return dinner. Our friends are coming back in droves!!

Susie was babysitting her grandchildren, but Terry joined us and brought a delicious olive oil dip and some great bread for dipping. Darlene made her excellent Cesar salad and Doug grilled sweet sausages.

OK....here is your "prime rib" Terry. Sorry we have to do it on the grill, no way am I going to put a roast in the oven when it is 92 degrees!! Salt did a great job on perfecting the timing....they were excellent!

Susie, Salt and Terry chow down!

Happy to be back??? What hams!
OK Susie, we know how much you love Doug, and how glad you are to be back with the old gang!

OK Betty, I am getting back on track....are you proud of me???

No comments: