Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So go to church on Sunday, party on Monday...and every other day of the week

Betty and Emma drove from Clayton to spend a couple of days with the family. We had not seen either of them in eight months....was a great reunion!!

Emma and I walked down to the entrance of the park where they were lining up for a 5K race for cancer. I was able to visit with one of my old friends/classmates whom I had not seen for over 40 years. Lois Howe Barden was there taking pictures for the paper. She has become quite the photographer...it was great seeing her.

We were thrilled to be able to catch one of Paul's baseball games. They beat UE (Union Endicott) 7-6....a huge upset! I of course thought it was me bringing them good luck...ha ha!!
And Emma found a playmate. This is Victoria Barton's puppy; her brother plays ball with Paul and their Grandmother, Monica Goodrich was my Maid of Honor in mine and Bill's wedding 40 years ago.....I guess you can go home!!

Oh yeah, and Kate's dog Sookie thought she found a boyfriend....I don't think so Sookie!

Paul our boyscout kept the perfect fire going......I took over 60 pictures this weekend and this is the only one with orbs....and look at how many there are in this picture. I am wondering if Paul was calling up some Indian spirits with his fire??????? What say Jill?

What's more fun than catching a healthy eater with a mouthful of sinful food????

Emma...right in her glory, Smores and one of her favorite cousins.....

Janna and her boyfriend Skylar....Janna was just inducted into the National Honor Society and I am STILL waiting for a picture to post....oh Jannnnnna.

Betty enjoying the evening......
Tom and Margaret.....

Sunday we took Emma to visit her Grandpa Bill's grave. Bill never got to see Emma in this world, but I am sure he is looking down and enjoying her. He is also probably chuckling to see her acting just like her mother did all those years ago. She is such a little "Minnie Me"....
This is a view of the town from the top of the cemetery. It is one of the most beautiful final resting places I have ever seen.


Betty has never been in the "Hand of Man" a wonderful boutique on River Row. Here she is blown away by the thousands of glass Christmas ornaments displayed on this wall.

So, after a wonderful weekend...we even had beautiful weather. We left in a rainstorm and headed to Clayton and "Wahl" street.

No comments: