Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Take me to the river.....

Well, my annual visit to Wahl Street (Wilbur Wahl's RV park) is never too eventful, as it is my couple of days to unpack and clean the motor home before storing it for the summer. Salt goes to the island ahead of me and opens the island house while I stock up on groceries and necessities for a summer on an island.

Emma of course loves it while I am there....she gets to stay with Grandma and have total "quality" Grandma time. We go out to dinner, read the new books I bring her and always manage a little shopping, ice cream stops and walk to school in the mornings.


Unfortunately, Wednesday we had to say good-bye to a wonderful friend. RIP in peace Ron Bloom. Ron Is Jeremy's dad. As most of you know, Jeremy is like another son to us, as he and Mike are very good friends, and he actually lived with us here on the island for a couple of summers.
You were loved and will be missed by many , Ron!!

No comments: