Monday, December 26, 2011

Look into the ocean and you might see who you wanna be.....

Emma had her choice of going to any park she wanted to and chose Sea World, and a behind the scenes tour.

Pop, Betty and I wanted to stop and have a cup of Starbucks before we started the day. of course, I always forget you have to order at the bakery counter which makes me think I want one of everything. We settled for the coffee and left the goodies alone.

Behind the scenes with the penguins....

Salt, Emma and Betty...

Emma playing "hangman" with the elves....

One of the spectacular Christmas trees....this one all made out of ....poinsettias

Emma and Pop displaying their stuffed whales they won at the shooting gallery....

The whale show....awesome!

Emma's picture on the big screen.....

The stilt band marching through the park....

The Dolphin show....my personal favorite!

The acrobats dressed as magnificent birds....

Stingrays....

These live little seahorse like ferns fascinate me....

We love the Clyde and Seymour show but think the best part is the mime....

And the fabulous tree as we exited the park.

No comments: