Friday, March 12, 2010

Especially cowgirls...their the gypsy kind...Need their reins laid on em loose

I swore, I would not let myself get so far behind on my blogging ever again....and then, along comes a mallware virus and wiped out everything on my computer. Thankfully, during our week of cold weather, I went through a couple of thousand pictures and edited and put them on discs. I also had updated and sent my Quick books input for Salt's business to our CPA.


The one good thing that came out of the crash, was I got a new computer. I needed to update anyway since my old one was a couple of years old. Once we get it restored, that will become Salt's, since he is diligently working to become computer proficient. He will probably be teaching me stuff in the not too distant future, as he is MUCH more patient than I (no surprise huh?).


I am now going through pictures on my camera, trying to recreate the last couple of crazy weeks.


On February 27, we attended the Country and Western dance held at the club. I at least got to wear one of the belt buckles I won back when I was shooting trap competitively. This one was the South Carolina Rebel Handicap..... I like it so much, I may just start wearing it more.

The Country Classics were back again this year......

And yeah, I got friends in low places....Terry says he never drank until he met me, and wonders how Salt was able to stop....yeah right Terry!! Love you anyway, even if one of your favorite pastimes these days seems to be picking on me!!!

And here's Salt with a couple of his favorite cowgirls....(Terry's wife Susie Muldoon).

Watch out for the guys in the black hats....Rick and Carol Gates; always up for a good time.

Another of my favorite "redheads" Billie and Ron kick it up a notch!!
Gene and his Mexican cowboy hat we risked our lives to go back to Progresso after being caught in a gunfight between Mexican military and drug runners the day before.....LOL

I believe this may have been the Sheriff (Gale) and his wife Ann....
Here Ruth sports a new "do" which I loved!!

No comments: