Saturday, March 27, 2010

You oughta see her on a road course or a quarter mile....This little modified Pon-Pon has got plenty of style....

This afternoon was the annual pool party at the clubhouse. Since we had been running all morning, Salt and I decided to fore go the hot dogs and have a salad at the house. We did however, take a walk down after lunch and did some visiting with a lot of our friends.

A few of the girls were still in the pool. Since we were going out to dinner and the car show, I skipped a swim today, but am hoping to spend some quality time lounging and swimming tomorrow.

Joyce....who spends as much time as possible at the pool.....her tan shows it!!

Dinner at my favorite restaurant.....

Stavros famous Spinach Calzone.......Salt and I share one and still bring half home for lunch the next day!!
Walked the nature walk on Lake Eustis (getting rid of the Calzone)......

OK...do rabbits swim? This little guy was in the lake, just a few feet from a gator...hmmmm
The car show.....
1934 Mercedes Gold....NICE


Someone with the same weird sense of humor as mine.....LOL
Every time I see these two walking down the street, I can't help but think of the movie "Twins" with Danny DiVito and Arnold Schwarzenneger.....

And after a full day, the sun sets over Lake Eustis....
A couple of side shots.....I sent Salt out to hull the strawberries (which we bought for $3.50/per half flat) and I watched....one for the pot, one for Salt. Emma must have learned to hull berries from "Pop".
I am SO going to miss all the fresh veggies and fruits when we go back North....it seems forever before the fresh garden veggies are ready and the fruits are never the same!!!!

No comments: