Saturday, March 05, 2011

Go Granny, Go Granny, Go Granny....GO

The kids decided instead of Disney, this year they would go to the Universal parks.

This made "Grandma" happy, because I once again got to ride the "Hulk"..... I actually had my eyes open when they took the picture after the big loop. Joe also said I looked like I got a free face lift with the ride...(it didn't last though).

Salt, Joe and I sat out the tidal waves, as I really didn't to spend the rest of the day walking around soaking wet. Last time we went, I took raincoats from the $ Tree and they worked great. Definitely have to get some new ones before Betty and Emma come for Spring Break.


Matthew wore his new basketball sneakers....he was very easy to find in a crowd. I told him with his yellow shoes and red shorts he looked a reversed Ronald McDonald.....


We were quite surprised at the good food (reasonably priced for a park) we were able to find for lunch.

This is a part of the new Harry Potter Park. The waiting lines were SO long the kids decided to skip it this time. Next time we will upgrade to the express pass and not have to wait.


I told Matt to stand by this guy and his shoes wouldn't look so BIG.....


We stayed until just before closing and were all pretty tired by time we got back to the house. The kids were very content to stay at home the following day and take advantage of the tennis court, shuffle boards and pool. They also got a lot of bike riding in. Since they live on a very large at home, they don't get an opportunity to do much riding.

No comments: