Saturday, March 05, 2011

I had a Bar-B-Q stain on my white t-shirt......

We decided since it was the last night of vacation for Joe and the family, we would take them to one of our favorite Bar-B-Q restaurants.....The Oakwood for ribs, collard greens and sweet potato fries. We had all been to the pool most of the afternoon so that's the reason for all the bad hairdos.

After dinner we went to Georgefest in Eustis.

I love this picture of the kids....this fountain overlooking the lake is one of my favorite backgrounds for pictures.

If you don't believe teenagers can eat a LOT.....take these two to your house for a while...LOL
Janna decided she would do a "chocolate covered cheesecake" on a stick for her dessert.

Matthew went with a "Funnel Cake".....

Janna had to try some alligator before she headed back north....
I thought my kids would get a kick out of seeing me wear this......One of my favorite sayings when they were little!

Oh yeah, we also did a Farmer's/Flea Market early this morning.....I bought Joe a new head of hair!!
Fireworks over the lake were great, as always!


Ending with a spectacular grand finale....

No comments: