Saturday, March 05, 2011

This killin time is killin me............

Today was the Clint Black concert at Silver Springs. It was a gorgeous day for an outside concert!
Here are some of the birds who greet the tourists/concert goers as they enter the park.


Loved the concert....Bumming that I won't be here for the Charlie Daniels concert next week. I promised my cousin I would ride back to NY (brrrrr...what was I thinking?????) with she and her husband in their motor home and then turn around and drive her van back so she will have it here for the rest of the season. I told her, leaving this 80-85 weather to go to NY and the snow is something I will definitely "lord" over her for a long time......
Clint and his band.....


Well, now I am finally caught up with the blog, I will head to bed as we wake at 5:00 tomorrow morning to get ready to leave for Biloxi, MS and the Mardi Gras......

No comments: