Saturday, March 05, 2011

They think I'm Betty Crocker.....

Joe, Rindy, Janna and Matt came down (from Owego, NY) for a week. Since I knew we would be on a dead run for the entire week, I did all the cooking/baking ahead of time. I have been making Janna her triple fudge cake since she was a toddler....The one time they came up to the river and I wasn't home when they got there, Janna saw the empty cake holder and said she knew it wouldn't be the same. I will be sending fudge cakes to college next year!!


Apple pie for brother Joe....

And Matthew has to have a "tractor wheel salad" Tuna/mac made with pasta wheels. I love my kids and their "traditions".
After a very cold, snowy winter, Matt and Janna were loving the 85 degree weather and the pool.



Joe and Rindy, were very dedicated to their workouts in the gym (working off cake and pie...LOL).
The kids loved driving the golf cart all over the community.....

No comments: