Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Devil went down to Georgia......

Well, actually, the devil didn't go down to Georgia....she went to NY. While I was away, the mouse did in fact play. Salt got to see THREE shows in the time I was away. The first was the Charlie Daniels concert at Silver Springs....

He hooked up with Wally and Linda Medley and they were able to get great seats up front.
By all reports, it was a fabulous concert.....


On the 17th, there was a great show at our club. It was impersonators, and the whole crew came over from OMS to partake. They all loved the show....even if they were a little disappointed I wasn't there to cook corned beef and cabbage beforehand.....
On Saturday, Susie, Terry, Bob and Salt all went to see the Muldoon grandkids in Beauty and the Beast. This is the one I was most disappointed to miss. We try to see all the plays that this acting group does. There is a lot of talent within this group of kids.
Along with a few dinners out with friends, I don't think Salt had too much time to miss me.
Oh, yes...he also sealed the roof!!


Walker (Ford) and Gastone.... Lanie, stealing the show!!

No comments: