Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Welcome to my world...




We made the transition from the summer house on Grindstone to the mainland (Grass Point State Park) over a two week period, allowing Salt plenty of time to close the island house while I organized the motor home and prepared for the next seven months.

Betty came to the park to help me get my technology up to date; new photo programs on the computer, new printer/fax/copier installed and my blog restarted. I have SO much to update on the blog so I have concluded I need to start with the present and back tack the summer. Otherwise, I will be so confused (me confused...imagine that!) I will never start blogging again.
Welcome to my world...aka...chaos!

We left Grass Point @ 9:30 am on Sunday. Our first stop was the Niagara Falls KOA http://www.koaniagarafalls.com/ . As soon as we parked the RV and unhitched the jeep we headed for the "Falls".

Since we wanted to see the Horseshoe Falls on the Canadian side we hopped aboard the Maid of the Mist (with what appeared to be about 20 other "Smurfs")

Maid of the Mist

No comments: