Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

To all the father's in my life....a tribute!


My dad...George Karpel, SR...1916-1993

This is where you got your good looks, Todd. I see so much of dad in you!


George Karpel, Jr., myself and Dad....1947

We were actually pretty cute weren't we Georgie???? Check out my chubby cheeks...guess I wasn't smoking then either!

Kitty, Dad and Betty....Christmas 1987

Bill Paxton with Betty and Mike... Father's Day 1979... We still miss you Bill!!


Bill's last vacation before his death in 1987...Cruise to the Bahamas. Joe Karpel on left and the kids "nanny" Gigi Martin, Betty, Mike, Me and Bill.

Salt should be named "Stepfather" of the Year"....he even took them our honeymoon. Disney World 1989.


And his rewards today....cards, gifts and calls from all the kids and grand kids!



And last but not least, here is Emma bonding with Grandma Kitty. This is the 3rd annual bake Daddy a coconut cream pie for Father's Day!



the finished product....

and finally, the presentation!! Dad LOVED it!

I can not figure out why the pictures are so blurry on here. They are clear and beautiful on my picture program.....must be blogger?????

1 comment:

jill said...

those pictures are great! i love the one of you and george when you were little. so cute! and there's no doubt where todd came from. he looks just like the karpel men!