Monday, June 23, 2008

Like I always said....I can sleep when I'm dead

I am so behind in blogging...I hate when that happens but life is crazy. We are getting a lot accomplished but the time is flying! I will try and briefly catch up on the week, as we are off to VA Beach tomorrow to pick up Rachael...that if she lives that long. We have had text after text telling us she just COULD NOT wait any longer. We will be there in less than 24 hours Rachael...hang in!

Thanks to Jerry Durand, Jim Adamson, Rex Ennis and Chad, I have HIGH SPEED! I cannot believe the difference! I LOVE it. I also love the new Dell computer!


Shane and Rita arrived from Richmond, Va the same day the Internet was going in. Shane reminded me I had promised homemade pizza so they stayed for dinner, along with Jim and Ellen.

The following night, Shane and Rita cooked (YUMMM...fresh St. Lawrence bass and perch).


Shane...the master cook!


Yesterday Shane and his brother Daryl (no...he only has one brother Daryl) came and helped Salt clear the waterfront. I have told Hazel and Dan on several occasions, but I will reiterate once again...what a great job raising those two boys. They are two of the hardest workers you would ever want to meet....very skilled and always willing to help in any way they can.
Daryl and Rita.....






dueling chainsaws......

And at the end of the day, we even had a pile of firewood for our riverside campfires.


No comments: