Saturday, January 10, 2009

Little Snowflakes, Little Snowflakes falling through the air...Do you know how much I love you as you flutter here and there.....

Last night was the Girl Scout's Snowflake Ball . Here is Emma's troop. Emma is on the left with her hand on her hip. As you can see, like her grandmother, she is very shy.....ha ha!!

I love this picture....she looks so angelic.

The good news was, there were NO boy scouts there. I think it's cool that they have an opportunity to dress up at this age. I still love to see little girls in dresses!!
What a couple of days it has been with the computer. Salt was using it the other night and it went all crazy. I could not for the life of me figure out what happened. Finally today one of our friends (Terry Muldoon) came in and restored it back to January 5 and it seems to be working fine. I forget how dependent I have become on this thing.....especially when I am away from all the kids/grand kids and friends from home.

No comments: