Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tall and Straight, my mother taught me....that's the way we dance....

One more item to cross off my "Bucket List". Last night we went to Orlando, with Ruth and Gene Starcher, to see Riverdance. I can't even start to come up with adjectives to describe the wonder of this production. The closest I can come to telling you how good it was, is the fact that Salt said "he wished he could tap"!! Can you picture that???

Unfortunately I was not able to get good pictures. It was one of those "no flash photography" announcements right before the program started. I started taking some pics without a flash and this (very nice) usher informed me that I wasn't supposed to be taking any pictures....oh well, it will be etched in my mind for a very long time. Here are a few I was able to capture before I got caught.

This was their fiddler who was the most incredible musician I have ever seen.....at least until the drummer came on and did a solo with that little drum the Irish play.



This will most likely be my last post until we return from the cruise.

No comments: