Thursday, January 08, 2009

So be my guest, you've got nothing to lose...Won't you let me take you on a sea cruise...

We have had our tickets and all the information for the cruise for over 3 weeks. Since we have been so busy we haven't even had time to sit down and read and review the info. Salt sat down tonight with the package and is he excited!! We have never been on a cruise without kids, so we are looking forward to "staying up late" and doing some gambling, etc.

Except for a few odds and ends, I am completely packed. I hate making lists and constantly thinking about what I need. SO....I figured we might just as well get it done and over.

Went to Bible Study this morning....I love that class. Thanks Cheryl for all the effort you have put forth to make this such an interesting class.

Tomorrow morning we will go bowling and then Bob Hillis, is taking the bunch of us (12...the dirty dozen) to Stavros for pizza. Then tomorrow night BINGO....My niece Jill keeps telling me how much I am going to love the electronic BINGO cards on the cruise ship.

Received a HUGE box of mail from Betty today so I guess I should go through it and see how many bills I have (besides land taxes.....urgh).

OH .....Cheers for Robin....she got an A final in her Pharmacology class!!!

And of course I have to include at least one "Emma story". Betty disciplined her the other day and she stomped away and said "IF she ever has kids, she isn't going to be mean to them like Betty is to her. I told Erma to tell Emma that her mother told me almost exactly the same thing.

No comments: