Sunday, August 02, 2009

I can't make a fist with a broken wrist.....

And if she could she would be punching a punching bag!!! My playmate has a broken wrist. We finally start to get some decent weather, all the company that needs attention has gone home and finally we were going to have some time to play...No 4-wheeling or jet-skiing for Ellen.

Jim called last night asking advice on where to take her (she ended up at River Hospital where they were able to cast it). She needs to go to an Orthopedic surgeon tomorrow to see if she will need surgery.


She fell goofing around doing high kicks and football moves with her son Dan. Hmmm... she is just about the age I was when I thought I could still do a cartwheel and land in a split. I would like to say we both have learned a lesson but we probably haven't!!


Salt and I had a pretty laid back weekend. Other than a few jet ski rides and some company we both decided to stay home and work. I needed to do a lot of work in the office, getting ready to leave for 8 months and he still has a lot of vehicles to complete before Sept 15.
We have so many commitments coming up, I think it was a good decision.

No comments: