Sunday, August 16, 2009

Take me away on the river of love...I wanna go where you go. Take me away on the river of love...just let me roll with the flow...

What a fabulous summer day (that's 3 in a row!!). Salt and I decided to take advantage of it and took off on the jet ski. I took the camera this time and got some cool shots, including this one of this Osprey getting upset with us when we came too close to her nest. There are a lot of nests on the river this year but this is the first time I have been able to capture a shot of any more than the head of the bird......


After that we rode all the way to Lake Ontario....and then crossed into Canada and stopped at Wolfe Island Lighthouse



We also made a stop at Tibbetts Point.....


And on the way home we met up with Paul and Matthew and their harem (except of course for their sister Janna).....

We passed by Potter's but once we saw all the boats and PEOPLE lined up we stayed far away. The kids took their steaks and Hoffman hot dogs over to the beach and Katie Carlisle's dad cooked their dinner.The kids love it when it is crowded .....they get to check out the "hot" girls or guys. I used to like to do that but hell, now I can't see them until I run over them....


Salt just got off the phone with our daughter-in-law Robin, we will be stopping to see them for a week on our way to Florida, but we are now making reservations for all of us to meet up in February for one of Rachael's cheer leading competitions as well as Salt's birthday celebration. We are going to have one VERY busy winter.....and I love it!!!!

No comments: