Friday, July 16, 2010

Every morning...Every evening..Aint we got fun!

What a summer to be living on the river!!! Even though we have been having extremely hot weather, we have been able to enjoy the water and the cool breezes blowing off it.

Emma is loving having her cousin Matt here....they are playing amazingly well this year; could it be a sign of maturity on both of their parts? Probably the fact that I warned ahead of time if there was any bickering they were both going home!
Having the kids here, forces me to take a break and have a little fun myself. Matt and I have been enjoying the canoe...
The swim platform is getting a LOT of use!
The two of them love chasing the geese....
This is the boat I should be in....great for the legs!

We bought this slide when all the kids were small....boy did we get our money's worth out of this purchase!

Matt being the youngest of the first generation nieces and nephews got his boater's license last summer so I can finally sit back and be chauffeured. He drove all the way to town and home on Wednesday, docking by himself (first time ever) at both ends of the trip. OK dad, you can bring up your boat for him any time now!
Here's Greyson again....he's fast becoming the star of the blog. I may just kidnap this kid...he is so darn cute and happy. Look at the beautiful tan he is getting here on the island! This is a picture that is definitely getting printed out and put in the collage!!
My nephew Jordan and his sister Hannah went out fishing with their dad's parents and had a pretty good day!

Jordan just got his braces off....what a handsome dude. They are living in NY right now, but will be moving to California the first part of next month. Salt and I are going to have a relative in every state the way it's going. Will make traveling plans a lot easier!
This is an untouched iPhone picture taken by Paul Gebhardt....the St. Lawrence has got to be one of God's best creations!!!


I will close with my niece Chelsea's senior picture. Yep....I have a BEAUTIFUL family!!!

No comments: