Sunday, July 11, 2010

First you spread your limbo feet...then you move to limbo beat....

We left Weezie's early, as we had committed to stop at the Luau at Dodge Memorial Center. I am so glad we did, as Grandma got to do some crazy dancing with Emma. Emma also won the limbo contest ($5.00) and she was ecstatic.

Cailin also got me up for a dance.....

Here is Emma with her other Grandmother....Emma has been blessed to have 2 grandmothers and a grandfather in her life from day 1.

Here Em is competing in the hula hoop contest which she "almost" won.....I am sure she will be practicing for next year as she doesn't like to be runner-up....hmmmm, wonder where she got that from?? And YES Grandma did get into it also....and YES I will be practicing too!!!

Jeff Marra was the DJ, and as always did an excellent job!
There is no age limit on having fun or how you dance at Dodge.....


Yvette Garnsey gets in the groove........

and her husband Kevin trys to keep up....
.
I was ready to go take the alcoholic drink out of Betty's friends hands (Jeneane) until Betty told me she had SIX kids and one of them was 16. Wow, what is her secret?????

Erica Gamble celebrated her Bachlorette party last night and they ARE little devil horns!!

Some of the parade candidates line up for judging....


As I was heading out the door, I had to have one last shot of Greyson....dancing with Uncle Josh.

1 comment:

Jada said...

I think Greyson has made the blog more than I have.....I must not be as cute!!