Friday, July 09, 2010

Turkey lurkey doo and Turkey lurkey dap....I eat that turkey then I take a NAP....

Turkey dinner tonight at the Church. It was very hot again today and the girls doing all the cooking deserve a big "Thank You"!!

I met Betty and Emma at the church and had Ken Deedy take a picture because I thought it was funny, we all showed up in turquoise. Of course, Emma had to grab Greyson, she loves that little guy, as we all do!

Pop wasn't home from work when I left, so I planned to just bring back takeout for him. Surprisingly, he showed up while I was still there. We were able to catch up with a lot of the summer residents whom we had not seen yet.



Once it started to rain, we left for home....Salt decided to catch a ride with me so here he loads the 4-wheeler...what a nut!
Tomorrow...Annie Couch's 100th birthday party and then a big cookout at Weezie's and Peter's!


No comments: