Saturday, October 13, 2007

Howl at the moon...shoot out the light....it's a small town Saturday night!


Well here we are in Castle Rock, Colorado. We pulled into a RV park for a good night's sleep before we head to Laramie, tomorrow.

We are both so tired tonight we had dinner, which I cooked in the motor home and are just going to find a movie on Direct TV. I plan to go on the computer and enhance some of my pictures I have put in albums and then go on line and do some research on Branson, Missouri since that will be our next big venture. Who knows what will come up between Wyoming and Missouri???? We will definitely spend at least 3 days in Branson.
Since I have not taken a lot of pictures while we traveled the last 2 days I will send along some of the summer pictures I haven't posted. Starting with Kriston and David's wedding.

The Bride and Groom....
Betty (matron of honor) Frank (best man) and Emma (flower girl)
You've heard of the Dollar Dance.....This is the $50.00 dance. Emma went to her dad for money and he didn't have any change and rather than hurt her feelings he gave her $50.00. Actually, I don't think her dad has EVER hurt her feelings. Emma calls him Sugar Daddy because when her mother is at school and dad is babysitting he lets her have sugar!!

Kriston and Brother 1

Jeanette & Chuck (Kriston's parents)

Kriston and brother 2

Cutting the cake.....

No comments: