Sunday, October 21, 2007

I fell into a burning ring of fire.....

A tribute to the Man in Black.....



I have to tell you, I saw Johnny Cash in concert and this was like going back in time. This is Jackson Cash (no relation) who actually had his last name changed. What a job he does. I know you have to be good to have a show in this town, so it's really tough to pick a bad one. Salt and I think we picked the very best.

I wish my little 5 year old nephew Asa had been with us. He wouldn't been able to stay in his seat. Now that I think about it I bet his Grandpa George would have been singing right along too. Maybe we should have a family reunion in Branson!!!


Tonight we will end our stay with a trip to the Liverpool Legends....you all know who they are!!!

1 comment:

jill said...

Ooh...Asa would have LOVED that! When he gets home I'll tell him Aunt Kitty saw Johnny Cash. He was J.C for Halloween last year and it was a great costume.