Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I aint as good as I once was...I got a few years on me now...


Yep....got into all this exercising yesterday; walking, swimming and biking. Too much too fast; I hurt! It felt good at the time. It just seems so good to be in a place where we can do it all with such convenience. These are the houses right across the street from us....they look like the one that burned with all the college students in it. Salt took the picture as I was coming home from my morning bike ride.

We are off today to Camping World where we will have our new screened room installed. We have been wanting one since we got the motor home so we are really excited. They are pretty cool, as they have privacy flaps so in nice weather it can also be used as another bedroom (Aero bed). One of the first things I will do is get a reading lamp so I can sit outside and read in the evenings.

We spent most of the afternoon at Camping World waiting for the installation of the patio room. It is installed and we are very happy. I think the kids will love it too....lots more room for them. Now we can also have a nice big Christmas Tree and room for Santa to leave more presents.
Salt finished washing the rig today....he is on his "Work for Food" kick....so I took him to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner.
We are supposed to have a lot of wind tomorrow and Thursday; residual from Noel? Will be interesting to watch the ocean!

No comments: