Sunday, November 25, 2007

I know how freedom feels...I've heard that sound beneath my wheels!

One more day and we are on the road again. We will spend my birthday here tomorrow and then early Tuesday we will leave for Jupiter, FL.

Since this was our last Disney day, we decided to do EPCOT and also purchase the tickets for Christmas. ($$$$$$). I am just praying the weather is nice while the kids/ grand kids are here. But, since the tickets are not refundable, we have 8 rain parkas stored!!!

I have done EPCOT before but never without kids, nieces/nephews or grand kids. Therefore, I had actually missed a lot of the attractions that are more geared to older children or adults. Since we had the entire day to ourselves, Salt and I did several we had missed in the past. Salt who said he never wanted to do Europe, now is reconsidering! We spent most of the day in the World exhibits. Christmas was everywhere.

Norway's version of Santa...

Mexico
And of course M I C K E Y...

A life size Gingerbread House!
And just in case any of you are interested in making one for the holidays, I included the recipe!




The strolling minstrels....



No comments: