Monday, November 12, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Saturday evening we took the girls to the Carolina Opry. We all loved it but of course now we are both way too excited about Christmas.

Emma was so funny at the show! They had this comedian come out and he was such a hoot that he had everyone in stitches. Emma of course didn't get some of the more "adult" jokes so she turns to me and says..."It really makes me mad that all these people are laughing at that poor guy". Then they did a beautiful rendition of Away in a Manger and I looked at Emma and she is crying. I asked her what was wrong and she said she was sad because she knew that when Jesus grew up people were going to kill him. Kids are so funny!
Here are a few pictures from the show.
Emma before.....


Emma after....I love it when I get to play Barbie with her!

The Grand FinaleWhat is a Christmas show without a "Grinch"

Part of the family. Can't wait til Christmas when we are all together!

1 comment:

jill said...

you guys all look great! emma is so big and what a beauty!